Terms & Conditions :
Who we are
We are Al Raneem International Private School incorporated and registered in Oman with CR Number 1189352 whose registered office is Buldg No 936/1, Way No 3916, Plot No 6549, Phase 1, Al Jood St, Madinat Al Nahdhah, PO Box: 23, Al Amerat-119, Phone :24878182/ 24872424, email@example.com Tax Card. : 8101652 (“RIPS” or “we/us/our”). We provide, through our school (“School”), a wide range of academic programmes for students.
Al Raneem International Private School partnered with EDUMAAT, India(www.edumaat.com) and Bank Muscat, Oman(www.bankmuscat.com) to provide the online fee payment for the students/parents through the mobile application hosted in Play Store and App Store as “Al Raneem Edumaat”.
Please read these terms carefully before using the online payment facility. Using the online payment facility indicates that you accept these terms.
All payments are subject to the following conditions:-
All Fees quoted are in OMR. The School reserves the right to change the fees yearly and also at any time in special cases and the same shall be notified.
- The User agrees and accepts the payment facility services to the School, that are provided by Payment Gateway Service Provider (Bank Muscat) to carry out fee payments to the school.
- While the School, will take all reasonable steps to ensure the accuracy of the payment details, the School is not liable for any error. The user shall not hold the school responsible for any loss, damages, etc. that may be incurred / suffered by user if the information contained turns out to be inaccurate / incorrect.
- The User agrees that in case of any queries or disputes on Payment done the same will be informed and settled directly with the school.
- If any transaction fees are applicable, would be borne by Al Raneem International Private School.
- The User agrees that if Fees paid twice for one transaction & if it qualifies for refund the same will be refunded within 7 to 14 working days.
- The User agrees and accepts that refund will be as per the School policy.
- The User agrees that a fee once paid is non-refundable and the transaction cannot be cancelled. In case of any queries/clarifications the user needs to contact Accounts department for further procedure. If school authorities agree for refund at their discretion, then refund will be made within 10 to 15 working days after deducting cancellation charges & convenience fees if any.
- Your payment will normally reach the School account to which you are making a payment within two working days. Kindly ensure that your payment reaches school account before due date.
- The school cannot accept liability if payment is refused or declined by the credit/debit card supplier/bank for any reason. If the card supplier /Bank decline payment the School is under no obligation to bring this fact to the user/Fee payer’s attention. You should check with your bank/credit/debit card supplier that payment has been deducted from your account.
Our payment gateway operates entirely online, enabling parents to make fee payments conveniently from their preferred devices. Upon successful completion of a transaction, a digital receipt is generated instantly and sent to the email address provided during the payment process. This digital receipt serves as proof of payment and can be saved or printed for future reference.
The school delivers the academic programs (in school/online) based on the courses enrolled in accordance with the school policy.
Cancellation, Refund and Return Policy
1. If the student leaves the School before they complete their course, there shall be refund with the deductions in accordance with the school policy.
2. Refunds, if applicable, will be made at the discretion of the School Office.
We will not disclose your personal information with any other third parties except:
Al Raneem International Private School,
Buldg No 936/1, Way No 3916, Plot No 6549, Phase 1, Al Jood St, Madinat Al Nahdhah, PO Box: 23, Al Amerat-119,
Phone :24878182/ 24872424,